Thursday 24 May 2018

Bob Dylan: The top 10 songs

Hey Gentle Readers. Those amongst you who are regulars are probably aware that I am a little bit of a fan of Robert Zimmerman AKA Bob Dylan.

Bob Dylan: Through the years


I came to him quite late, I was in my late 20s, but that doesnt matter. Once anyone discovers a musician its quite easy to get caught up.

Today, the 24th May 2018 is his 77th birthday and the Nobel Prize winner is still touring and releasing new material.


Here, for you, in no particulat order, are my favourite ten Bob Dylan tracks.

1. Subterranean Homesick Blues


2. Hurricane


3. Maggies Farm


4.A hard rains gonna fall

5. Mr Tambourine Man


6. Blowing in the Wind


7. The times they are a changing.


8. Every grain of Sand


9. Make you feel my love.


10. Like a Rolling Stone



Happy Birthday Bob

#bobdylan

No comments:

Post a Comment