Sunday 8 July 2018

Back to Europe

We are flying with Vietnam Airlines.

Well Hello Gentle Readers. As Robert keeps saying, "Today is a big day."

For the first time since August 2017. Lena, Robert and I will be on our way back to the UK and then 2 weeks later, Latvia. We are going via Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam....another new country.

I miss Europe and I am pretty sure Lena does too. She keeps whistfully saying "I want to be in the UK."

Its a big trip for us because not only is it our wedding anniversary on Tuesday, Lena will also be starting her International PGCE teaching qualification at the University of Nottingham.



I intend to write some more Lazarus Rising and also to spend lots of time with the family.

As usual I will try to blog about our trip so stay tuned for updates.

See you in Europe.

#europe #uk #latvia #pgcei #nottinghamuniversity #vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment