Saturday 25 August 2018

F...f...f...f...fifty....oh f***



Greetings Gentle Readers.

Today is one of those days. A landmark in a life. A day to stop and reflect about what life is all about and think about the future.

Yes, today I turn 50.

50 isnt so bad....is it?

I was talking to Lena last night, while i was still in my 40's about how old is old and how old I actually feel.

When I was 18....50 was old...

When I was 21...50 was old....

When I turned 30 I went a bit crazy and had a hard time.

When I turned 40 I gtumpily accepted the fact.

Now I turned 50 I understand that age is just a number. I have an 8 year old son and a 35 year old wife who keep me young.

I work with teenagers so I have the values and outlook of a much younger man.

Happy Birthday to me



When i was 18, 50 was old. Now I am 50, 18 is stupid.


#happybirthday #50


No comments:

Post a Comment