Thursday 13 June 2019

Coming soon.....the end of Lazarus Rising

Hello Gentle Readers. Long term followers of my blog will know that when I started it in 2015 I was publishing chapters from my novel on a semi-regular basis.



I stopped writing as much when I moved to China as my new job left very little time for social writing. This last year has seen me doing very little.

I made Lena a promise though. This summer I will try to finish it and I have 5 new chapters that I will be publishing here in the next few weeks. I reckon that I only need to write 7 more and it will be done.

All I need now is a publisher. If you know one who may be interested please let me know in the comments.

I will repost the first 12 chapters so you can start to read.

#lazarusrising #mynovel

No comments:

Post a Comment