Monday 3 August 2020

Robert's Summer writing: Audio Books

Hello Gentle Readers

Robert has spent a lot of his summer listening to audio books in English and Russian. For this weeks writing assignment he wrote a review of David Walliams' The World's Worst Children.



This is a good book. I read the whole book in one day. It is very funny and you should read it. My favourite character is Nit-Boy. He is a Super villain he pretends, but his nits attack people who he doesn't like.

The first introduction is very funny. This book is my favourite book so far from Audible. Now I am reading the World's worst parents. After that I will read the World's worst teachers.

All the books are written by David Walliams. He is a very good author. I think that you should read his books.





#robertswriting #audible #davidwalliams

No comments:

Post a Comment