Saturday 9 January 2021

Bojo and Covo

I borrowed this from someone and couldn’t say it better myself!  And we're all guilty, to some degree, including me. You dont have to like Boris and his Nationalistic little band. We are all to blame.



What Boris should really have said

‘So, here we go again. I’m on your tv telling you things are going to be shit for a while. And yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m stopping you from going out, from seeing your friends and loved ones. You think that makes me a bad person. But you know what; this job isn’t easy. All I’m doing it trying to please you lot and stop you all dying at the same time. I give you rules, you break them. I ease things a bit, you take the piss. You are all a bunch of ungrateful selfish human beings and I’m now at the point where I’m only inflicting more rules because you idiots are putting ridiculous pressure on the NHS, by ignoring the things I have asked you nicely to do. You all think you are a scientist, doctors, experts. You aren’t. Neither am I. But I am taking advice from the best in this country and doing my best to please you all. So stop being so selfish.. yes it’s boring, it’s getting old, but it won’t go away if you all continue to throw your toys out of your pram. Grow up. Take some responsibility for yourself and your so called loved ones and do as you are asked!!

#covidresponsibility #uk #borisjohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment