Tuesday 6 October 2015

Where on Earth is Sint Maarten?

Hello gentle readers, how are you all? Sorry I have not posted for a few days, Lena and I went to Liepaja for a few days.

 

Any way I checked the blog today and when I checked the audience I saw a place I had never even heard of. Hence the blog post's title; "where on Earth is Sint Maarten?"

Location of  Sint Maarten  (circled in red)in the Caribbean  (light yellow) 

Sint Maarten is located on the southern half ofthe island of Saint Martin.
Sint Maarten is an island country in the Caribbean sea. It is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It encompasses the southern 40% of the island of Saint Martin while the northern 60% of the island constitutes the French overseas colony of Saint Martin. The capital is Phillipsberg and it has a population of 37,000 on an area of 34 km2
 
 

#sintmaarten

No comments:

Post a Comment