Saturday 19 March 2016

A Scotsman in Riga interviews.......Robert

Hello again Gentle Readers, after his successful first post the other day. Already over 100 of you have read it. I have decided to probe a lot more into what makes this sweet little boy tick.

I sat for hours coming up with questions that would challenge and push him to the limits of his intellectual boundaries.

Here  below are the results.

1 Hello Robert, how are you feeling today?
Good, I feel playful.

2. What is the best thing about living with Mama and Papa?
The best thing is that they are strict when I am naughty. I also like the house, especially the living room it is big and very pretty.

3.You are good friends with Danny. What do you like about him?
He is fluffy. He is alive, even when he scratches.

4. Do you like your school?
No, there are too many rules.

5. What job would you like when you are older?
Policeman, No....fireman, No......doctor!

 

6. Are you excited about going to England to see your granny?
Yes, I like the fact I got a passport as a present and that I am going to fly.

7. What is your favourite food?
Sweets and meat with spaghetti. 

8. Favourite colour?
Orange

9. How much lego would you like to have?
60-100.....lots (I want to fill my room with it)

10. What are you scared of?
Vampires
 

11. You will be turning 6 very soon. What does that mean?
It means I will be going to  a new class

12. What do you want for your birthday?
An orange Lego Helicopter. (Like this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment