Tuesday 29 March 2016

Robert's Easter

Hello Gentle Readers, I am  once again passing the reins to Robert to tell you about his Easter trip to England.



I had a great time in England with Mama and Papa. I loved the plane and the plane buses too. The plane went really fast and really high. We started below the clouds, then we were in the clouds and then we were way above them looking down.
 
I met my Granny Margaret and she was very nice to me. I really liked her cat Tipsy, he only has three legs. The best thing about being in England was spending time with Honey and Brendan, my daddy's grandniece and grandnephew and my first cousins, once removed (whatever that means). I played with Honey and Brendan a lot and we had an Easter Egg hunt in her garden  and we went on her trampoline. Her house is nice too.

 
We went to the seaside and we went to an amusement arcade and went on the 2p machines and we won lots of yellow tickets and papa swapped them for a Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper. Cooool.
Honey is very funny, she is 3 and a half. She is kind and my best friend. Brendan is 13 and I played with his crossbow and we played football too.
 Everyone kept giving me chocolate, there was like a mountain of it.
 
i really enjoyed my trip and I am looking forward to the summer when I will go back.

I hope you liked what I wrote about and that you comment.

Bye bye.

Papa was very excited about this sign in London. 
I just wanted to go see the Dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment