Sunday 19 February 2017

A Scotsman in New York. DAY 1



 Well gentle readers. (How you doin?) Its half term in Latvia so Lena, Robert and I have travelled to the USA to visit the Big Apple, New York.

We have never been across the Atlantic ocean before. This is my 4th continent (only 3 to go).

We travelled from Riga to Berlin and then flew the 8 plus hours to get here. We are staying in China town on East Broadway just a short walk from the Manhatten and Brooklyn bridges.


We arrived at around 5pm local time so didnt do much sight seeing but today,  its 8am local as I write this, we are going to walk across the bridge to find the great views of Manhatten.


I will post more pictures later.
Robert has a wobbly tooth he hopes that the American tooth fairy will visit.

See y'all later on.



#newyork #bigapple #chinatown

1 comment:

  1. It's an remarkable post in favor of all the web people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete