Monday 20 May 2019

.....and now my watch is ended.....

Greetings Gentle Readers.

For a few years now, I have had a simple obsession. This obsession has brought joy and pain in equal measure. It has inspired and frustrated me over and over again. It has made Lena shout at me on more than one occasion.

Sean.....as Ned


Game of Thrones has come to an end. If you are a fan you will recognise the quote in this posts title as something that is said at a Nights Watch funeral.

When I started watching the show I, like many people I am sure, had never even heard of the book series called A Song of Ice and Fire. After watching the first episode I went out and bought the first book.

I was totally hooked and I finished the first book before the first series ended. Actually I read the 2nd book before the 1st series ended.

The first 5 books. Cmon George
where  are book 6 and 7?

The TV show has dominated the world of entertainment for nearly a decade and I have to admit I love it. I love the books too and have been waiting for book 6 for 8 years.

Now its all over. What will I watch?

Maybe I should wait for the prequel TV show.

I would welcome your suggestions on new TV to replace the gap that now exists.



#gameofthrones

No comments:

Post a Comment