Thursday 12 December 2019

UK Election day

Hello Gentle readers. As I write this post the United Kingdom is voting for which political party they want to lead the good ship Britain into the abyss.



Sorry, did I say abyss...I meant bright future. Easy mistake to make.

Since the summer of 2016 one issue has totally dominated British politics. Brexit.

Brexit has been an absolute disaster. In its original form it was supposed to bring the UK together and unite people. From day 1 though it has been about the breakdown of my country into very divisive sides. Stay or Leave? Rich or poor? British or other?

In a world where kindness, happiness and mutual respect have been slowly eroded away I am not going to ask the British people to vote one way or the other in this election. I am going to ask them to unite in the way they should have done 3 years ago.
Dont vote Conservative or Labour. Dont vote Liberal or SNP. Dont vote Green or Brexit.

Vote to be happy, vote to be kind, vote for the best future for your children and grandchildren.

Thanks

Neil


No comments:

Post a Comment