Sunday 26 January 2020

5 years


Hello there gentle readers.

Today is a very special day for me. 1826 days ago on the 27th January 2015, I posted on the blog for the first time.

5 years on I am happy to say that I still have the same enthusiasm that I had towards the blog then.

Lena was my inspiration and the main reason for me doing the blog has been to share my life and the changes that have happened to me and my family.

When the blog first started I lived with Lena in Riga,  Latvia and we were planning our wedding. Since that day we got married, adopted Robert, travelled to China and Armenia and lots of other places inbetween.

The blog is fast approaching half a million views from 824 posts and I want to thank all of you who have ever read a post for your support. I am truly honoured by your visits.

I also want to thank Lena and Robert for their love and support. Without them I would probably have nothing to write about.


#5years #thomsonsworld #ascotsmanin

No comments:

Post a Comment