Sunday 19 January 2020

Lena's Lazy Lavash Lasagna

Hello Gentle Readers. I hope 2020 has been good to you so far.

Lena told me about this recipe and I told her that I wanted to try it.
Well actually she said "Who wants Lasagna?" and I said "Me! I will go and get lasagna sheets."
"No, we need Lavash" she said and as you can imagine, I was perplexed.

Lazy Lavash Lasagna


Any way it was absolutely delicious and here is the recipe.

Ingredients
250g beef mince
1 onion
I carrot
Sour cream
Cheese
Lavash
Garlic
Oil
Tomato sauce



Method
Chop the onion and grate the carrot and fry off with the oil in a frying pan. Add the mince and brown. Squeeze in a healthy dollop of ketchup and stir well. Let it simmer.


Take a round cake tin and layer the lavash so that it covers the bottom completely. Spoon in a thin layer of sour cream so that all the bread is covered. Onto this spoon on a thin layer of the meat sauce.

Add another layer of lavash and repeat until the bread, creme and meat layers reach the top of the cake tin.

Layering Lavash

adding the cream

Mince!

Cheese


Grate the cheese and sprinkle it onto the top layer. Place the tin into a preheated oven (180 c) for about 10 minutes and serve immediately once the cheese has melted.

Serve with salad snd nice crusty bread. Delicious

#recipes #lazylavashlasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment