Wednesday 18 November 2015

Why I shouldnt be allowed to like Sex in the City

Hey there Gentle readers, in the last two days I watched (and enjoyed) both Sex and the City movies.





Here for your entertainment is my list of reasons why thats bad.

1. I have about as much interest in fashion as a dung beetle.

2. The sex lives of a load of 40 plus women just dont hold my attention.

3. The male characters are particularly superfluous

4. Its just a way of fashion houses to sell their products.

5. I an a straight 47 year old male.

The thing is despite all this I actually enjoyed the movies, yes even the second one, because I watched them with Lena and she likes them.

So gentlemen, before you moan about your better half's movie choice, just remember that watching these films makes her happy and after all isnt that what we all want.

Mind you it doesn’t mean I want to watch Love Actually every weekend.

#sexinthecity #chickflick #lovemywife

No comments:

Post a Comment