Thursday 21 April 2016

Stockholm for the weekend


Hello there Gentle Readers, Over the next couple of days, my blogging will have to take a back seat I'm afraid as I and a few of my colleagues are going to Stockholm in Sweden.


We are going for a work event on Google Classroom. If you have not heard of it, Google Classroom is the system we use at work for recording assessments, setting work and planning our teaching.


This is going to be the first time I would have been away from Lena and Robert since we adopted him and although I am excited at the prospect of ticking another country off my list, I am sad that I will not be able to spend the weekend with them.

I wont be able to do to much sight-seeing while I am away, the course is quite extensive and rigorous.

The school has nicely loaned all of us a shiny Google Chromebook to use during the weekend so I dare say I will be using that a lot.

I will hopefully be able to get myself a small Sweden flag to my collection.
Whenever I go to a new country, I buy a flag as a souvenir.


If I can blog I will try, if not....see you on Monday.

Have an excellent weekend.

#stockholm #googleclassroom #googlechromebook

No comments:

Post a Comment