Tuesday 19 September 2017

Neil's Vegetable Fried Rice

Hello Gentle Reader another recipe tonight but instead of the old I have something new.

A couple of weeks ago we bought a rice cooker and it has sat sadly in a cupboard waiting to be used. I have to admit I was a little scared because I had never used one before and all the instructions were in Chinese.

But tonight we bit the bullet and with Lena's help we had a lovely dinner.

Our Super Rice cooker
Ingredients (Serves 3)

4 cups of rice
4 cups of water
salt
paprika
carrot
red onion
garlic
Soy Sauce
Hoi sin sauce

Method

Cook 4 cups of rice in a pan or rice cooker.

Chop the veg and gently fry in a wok with the oil and garlic.

When the rice is cooked pour it into the wok adding a nice splash of soy and 2-3 tablespoons of hoi sin.

Stir well and keep frying for a few minutes until all the rice is covered in sauce.

Serve immediately.

Enjoy



#ricecooker #recipes

6 comments:

  1. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Best Basmati rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? reseller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very up to date on IT and stuff like that. Glad you love the blog. I am getting very close to 250000 views.

      Delete
  3. Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!
    red rice

    ReplyDelete