Sunday 22 October 2017

999 Monday Emergency?

Hello Gentle readers wherever you may be. On 27th January 2015, I posted my first blog entry.


Today, 999 days later I am thinking about how I shall mark day 1000 tomorrow. The 23rd October 2017 will come and go and pass into history as simply as the 22nd has or the 27th January 2015 did.

To most people it will be just another Monday. I like Mondays, its the beginning of something. Something that could be the best week ever. It could be the most ordinary week but every Monday is about hope of what is to come.

I may not post at all tomorrow. I may be inspired to write something deep and meaningful. But just in case I get side tracked here is a big thank you to all of you.

We may dread Mondays because the weekend is over but Mondays are new beginnings, new hopes and new opportunities.

Enjoy your Monday.

#mondays #999

No comments:

Post a Comment