Saturday 7 October 2017

Lena's Rice cooker fruit cake

Cake....in a rice cooker!

Hello there Gentle food lovers. It's a fun family baking recipe today and its being cooked in our Rice cooker. When we bought it Lena noticed that it had a cake function.
So today she made her first rice cooker fruit cake and I am sharing the recipe with you.


Ingredients
2 glasses of flour
200ml milk
3 eggs
8 tablespoons sugar
A handful of raisins
a few dried strawberrys
A quarter of a dragonfruit
a tea spoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon baking powder

Method
In a bowl mix the egg sugar flour baking powdee and milk into a cake mix. Add the fruit and some of the red dragonfruit juice to colour your cake.


Pour the mixture into the rice cooker and using the cake function cook for 90 minutes. Halfway through you can take out cake and turn it.
The time may vary depending on your rice cooker.




#ricecookerfruitcake

1 comment:

  1. What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
    discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its
    aided me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete