Saturday 21 September 2019

A promise fulfilled

Hello there Gentle Readers.

I love my wife very much and we have been  together as a couple since January 2014. Very early in our relationship I made a promise to her and finally, after 5 and a half years of waiting, I finally delivered on my promise.

Yes, gentle readers, I finally took Lena to the ballet.



Now some of you, the big butch men who like to watch sport and drink beer, may be laughing at the thought of ballet. You may think that ballet is for snobs and the super rich. Well in Armenis and many other places ballet and opera are for everyone to enjoy.

The ballet was saw was called Masquerade by the Armenian composer Khachaturian and I have to admit although I was skeptical about ballet, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The story was simple yet moving, the music was superb but accessible and the dancing was excellent.

The most important part was that I finally fulfilled my promise to Lena. Remember gentlemen, your wife will remember EVERY promise you ever make.

Will I wait 5 and a half years to go again? No we are already planning our next trip to the ballet.

#ballet #promises

No comments:

Post a Comment