Tuesday 29 October 2019

Holidays in Armenia: Day 2

Its a quiet day today Gentle Readers.



We are staying at home. Lena will do some school work. We bought our own printer so she can prepare stuff for school.
I have to do some coursework for my future learn course on Gender Equality I am doing.

Robert's friend Karina is coming over to our place to play. Robert has also been doing some maths homework and some work on his spelling and handwriting..


I decided to make a Scottish delicacy. Deep fried Mars bars and it was only partially successful. The apartment now has a bit of a weird smell of oil and melted chocolate.


Heres the youtube vid





They actually tasted not that bad.

While the kids  played I watched the laat episode of Netflix show 'The Politician'. I have really enjoyed it a lot, especially Gwyneth Paltrow's performance.




#stayathome @deepfriedmarsbar #thepolitician #youtube #thomsonsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment