Thursday 16 March 2017

Post 500. Why do I Blog?


Greetings Gentle Reader and welcome to my 500th post here on my blog.

500 blog posts in I feel energised and appreciated. You and many people like you are reading my stuff and I thank you.

In this post I want to tell you why I take the time a few times a week to write down my thoughts for you.

Maybe someone out there in the blogosphere will be tempted to write their own.

1. I learn.

It may seem strange but a lot of the stuff I write about I am not already aware of. I love doing research so blogging helps me with my need to enquire about the world around me.

2.  It makes me write better.

As a teacher I am supposed to be a good writer. Blogging helps me keep my writing muscle developed.

3.  Its a challenge.

Keeping blogging can be hard work. People start with good intentions and slowly lose interest. I maintain my interest through trying new things and themes.
500 posts in 26 months folks.

4. I have an audience.

Yes folks its you guys that keep me writing. The more who read the more I write.

5. I can promote things I like.

Yes there are things that I love to share. The blog gives me an opportunity to let a large audience see these things.

Finally

6. Its fun and I love doing it.

Thanks for Reading folks.

Heres to the next 500, cheers.

#blogging #whyblog #500


No comments:

Post a Comment