Sunday 12 March 2017

Post 498


Well Gentle readers after 777 days. I am fast approaching my 500th post. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who has taken the time to read my nonsence and comment.

I know I have not been here as often as I would like. Sometimes circumstances get in the way. Sometimes Laziness takes a grip and wont let go til I have been shaken up a bit.


As 500 is just around the corner. I want your help.
What are your favourite and least favourite parts of the blog?
Let me know ASAP and I will dedicate my 500th to you.

From the beginning of April, regular readers will be seeing a change of emphasis here on A Scotsman in Riga and from August even bigger changes will be occuring. Keep coming back for more.

The future is changing.....NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment