Tuesday 30 May 2017

Deja-vu all over again

Hello gentle readers. Its only been 2 years since the last UK general electiom and less than one since the Brexit fiasco.
Yet next week, Britain will once again go to the polls and choose a government.

Who should they choose? Who should they trust?

I don't know and frankly I dont really care.

I used to vote Liberal so I wont be doing that anymore. (Thanks Nick Clegg).
I could never vote Conservative (Sorry Teresa...you suck).
As for Labour.....well....if the choice is you or UKIP I might consider it.

For the first time in a long time I think that on every ballot paper there should be a choice that states "NONE OF THE ABOVE".

As for the two main parties here is something to look at. Apologies to non-UK readers who may not know who this is

Corbyn and May

Worzel and Sally

#ukelection2017



No comments:

Post a Comment