Tuesday 2 May 2017

Wednesday Thought: School

Hello Gentle Readers.
Yesterday my Grade 10 Geography class took their first IGCSE exam. I have to admit I waa very nervous for them and I really hope they have all done well because I believe thay all really deserve to do well.

For my Wednesday thought this week I want to share the wisdom of some famous people about the importance or lack of importance about school.



Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

Albert Einstein


In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Tom Bodett


In some parts of the world, students are going to school every day. It's their normal life. But in other part of the world, we are starving for education... it's like a precious gift. It's like a diamond.

Malala Youzafzai


True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.

Kurt Vonnegut


I was a smart kid, but I hated school.

Eminem





No comments:

Post a Comment