Thursday 3 August 2017

Goodbye Latvia



This, Gentle Reader, will be my last post as a full time resident of Latvia.
I moved here on the 13th August 2012 and I have loved every second of my time in this beautiful country.

I worked in an excellent school with professional, hard-working and dedicated colleagues.
I made friends with many Latvians and non-Latvians.
I have travelled extensively across this great country and seen and experienced things that I will keep with me forever.

I met my wife here and adopted our little boy from here.

Latvia is important.

We will return for vacations but I know in my heart that one day...I will move back to this wonderful, complicated and exciting country.

So, as we prepare to leave I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody for all the support they have shown me in my time here.

I will miss you all. my friends, and I promise that soon I will return.


Uz redzēšanos

Goodbye.

#latvia

No comments:

Post a Comment