Tuesday 15 August 2017

Welcome to China

Hello Gentle Readers and welcome to the next chapter of my blog.

It seems that since January every single thought and deed has been about today.

Yes today is our first in Guangzhou.

A Scotsman, A Scotsman's Wife and a Scotsman's Son in Guangzhou


If you are a regular reader you will not really notice a huge difference between what I wrote before and what I will write now. Obviously I will be writing more about life in China than life in Latvia.

For new readers you will see a wide array of posts that take my fancy. Some are frivolous, some serious but all will let you know about who I am.

Please feel free to look back on my BC (before China) posts. There are 500 of them to look at.

I tend to write a lot about my family and the things which interest me. I love reading your comments so please if you feel the need, comment.

I hope this new start for my family will give me inspiration for new and exciting material.

Hope to see all of you back soon.

Neil Thomson
A Scotsman in Guangzhou

#guangzhou

No comments:

Post a Comment