Monday 1 January 2018

Goodbye 2017 Hello 2018

Hello Gentle Readers. Happy New Year.

As we move in to 2018 its important to remember just how important 2017 was to me and my family.

We travelled a lot last year. From Latvia to Australia with stops in the USA, UK, Germany, Estonia, Russia and Cyprus along the way.

The biggest move has obviously been our move to China. Living in China has been an interesting experience. Sometimes rewarding, sometimes frustrating but never dull.

We knew it would be different to life in Latvia but 4 months on as we prepare to return there after our first trip away I can genuinly say I am happy to be going home.

2018 has many challenges for us and many opportunities. The biggest being that I will turn 50. OMG 50!!!


Rest assured Gentle Reader that whatever happens to me or my family I will try to blog about it.
Travel will probably be a big part of 2018, Lena and I are already discussed Thailand, Vietnam, Bali and New Zealand.

Whatever happens 2018 will be a year to remember.

Happy New Year

#2018

No comments:

Post a Comment