Saturday 27 January 2018

Post 600: 3 years gone. A letter to the Gentle Readers



Neil
A Scotsman in Guangzhou
27th January 2018

Happy to see you again Gentle Readers. Today is a double celebration.
Not only is it the 600th post but it is also the Blog's 3rd birthday.

When Lena suggested I start writing a blog I had no idea what it would become. It started as a way for me to be creative with my writing and also to keep people educated and hopefully entertained.

I am absolutely flabbergasted that my stuff has been read by people all over the world and I hope those of you who are new to the blog will keep reading.

Since I started writing my blog I have got married, bought a car, had my gall bladder removed, adopted a son, been to loads of places for holidays, moved to China and much much more. This year I turn 50. So you see there are always things for me to write about and as long as you keep reading, I will keep writing.

Thanks
Neil

p.s. I am going to start writing my novel "Lazarus Rising" again soon, so please go back and revisit it.



#600 #3years #lazarus rising

No comments:

Post a Comment