Wednesday 25 April 2018

Dear Dad 5

My Dad and me c1973

Dear Dad

Happy Birthday.

This is my first letter since we moved to China and although I am far away from you I know you are looking down on us and watching on all we have been doing.

Travel has been the biggest part of family life for us since I last wrote. We have been to Russia, Cyprus, China, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.

I know you wanted to do more travelling and you never got the chance so this is why I take you wherever we go, inside of me. When I see the wonder in your Grandsons eyes I know the same wonder would have been in yours.

Robert loves to see new things  and I am going to include some of the photos we have taken in the laat year so you can see them.

We are planning a lot more trips so keep looking down on us.
Fiona and Mum seem fine as do Dean, Janine, Brendan, Honey and Ella but make sure you keep an eye on all of them.

Love you
Neil









#deardad

No comments:

Post a Comment