Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday Thought: Walt Disney

Hello Gentle Readers. Friday is Robert's 8th birthday and as a really special treat Lena and I are taking him to Disneyland Hong Kong.
In honour of this wonderful occasion my Wednesday thoughts this week are all by Walt Disney himself.

If you can dream it, you can do it.

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.




#waltdisney #wednesdaythought

No comments:

Post a Comment