Monday 30 April 2018

Green Eggs and SPAM

Hot n Spicy Spam!


Hello there Gentle readers. Especially those of you who have commented on my trivial little musings over the years that I have been writing this little blog of mine.

I am not exactly the most tech-savvie of people. Lena is the one of us who actually owns tools.

I was perusing my blog just now and underneath the comments button, I noticed one that I had not even noticed before. It said "Spam'.

Now Spam is the name that I associate with 3 things. The tinned meat (see picture above), the Monty Python sketch (see below) and unsolicited email.


I clicked on it expecting to see lots of comments that contained links to websites advertising everything from horse tranquilisers to adult entertainment sites via childrens clothes along the way.

Imagine my delight to find a great deal of very positive messages about my writing and the blog.

I have published nearly all of these comments and will try to answer them as soon as I can. I want to apologise if you were one of the people who commented and didnt get a response. I do try to respond to every comment. Please dont think I was being rude, I was genuinely surprised to see them all.

Thanks

#spam

No comments:

Post a Comment