Tuesday 3 April 2018

The Thomson's Egg Fried Potatoes.

Privet Gentle Readers

I am learning Russian and also trying some new stuff for dinners.

Egg fried potatoes.


Tonight Lena said she would like potatoes so knife in hand I peeled, washed and chopped, salted and started to boil the potatoes.
While they were boiling I chopped up some vegetables for a salad and dressed it with salt and olive oil.
Lena wanted her potatoes fried so I crushed 2 cloves of garlic into a pan with olive oil and about a quarter of a chopped red onion and poured in the drained potatoes.


I then had an idea. If you can have egg fried rice; why not egg fried potatoes. I checked with Lena and she said it would be fine so I broke 3 eggs into the potatoes and gave it a stir. They were very tasty with the salad and not for the first time this year, we had a meat free meal.

#recipe #eggfriedpotatoes #lessmeat2018

No comments:

Post a Comment