Monday 13 July 2020

Lena's oaty breakfast pancakes

Hello Gentle readers and food fans

With Robert away on Summer camp, Lena and I have been able to flex our culinary muscles.

Mine with Scrambled Egg

Lena's with fried egg


Lena told me she wanted to make oatmeal pancakes and I have to admit I was not convinced. Pancakes need to be sweet in my book.

However after tasting them. I want more.

The recipe is below.

Pancake
Ingredients for 1 pancake

1 medium egg
5 tablespoons of milk, natural yogurt or kefir.
5 tablespoons oatmeal flour
Salt and Pepper
Flax seeds (half a teaspoon)

Method

Place all the ingredients into a bowl, mix and pour into a hot pan with oil. Make 1 large pancake and turn so it is cooked on both sides.

My pancake with a little mustard

Plain pancake

Scrambled Egg

Fried egg

When the pancake is cooked, smear sour cream onto one side of the pancake. Add your fillings, we used cheese, ham, tomato, cucumber and egg (I wanted scrambled and Lena fried) fold over the pancake and enjoy.


#recipes #oatmealpancakes



No comments:

Post a Comment