Tuesday 21 July 2020

Robert's Summer Writing: My Agri Summer camp

Hello Gentle Readers

Here is Robert's latest piece of writing. Its about his Summer Camp adventures. Enjoy!

My Summer camp

On the first day I went to the camp. When we arrived in the village we played a name game and a guessing game. I enjoyed the activities and enjoyed meeting new people.



On the second day, we went to a church and meditated. There was a puppy near the church and it came with us as we climbed a beautiful mountain.
We also looked at bee hives in the forest and I got stung by a bee. OUCH!!



On the third day we meditated again and we were shown how to make Armenian pasta. We played football with some children from the village. The puppy saw us and ran away. Later for dinner we ate the pasta we had made.





On the fourth day we visited an old church that had fallen down and we had to imagine what it would have looked like before it fell down.
Later we milked some cows and made Matsun (yogurt). It was cool milking the cows.


On the fifth day we made our own baskets from sticks we found in the forest. Later we had a  barbeque with a camp fire. We stayed up late and the stars in the sky were very bright.



On the last day we came home after making bow and arrows. I was happy to come home. I would like to go again. I made sime good friends.







#myagrisummercamp


No comments:

Post a Comment