Sunday 10 May 2015

Grrrr......

I am angry gentle reader.

Why Neil? I here you cry.

 Image result for mttc.lv
http://www.tele2.lv/images/header/tele2.png

Well I got a new phone 5 months ago with a two year deal with warranty from a Latvian company called Tele 2.
I got a Samsung S4 and although I love Samsung phones, I may have to change my mind in the future because this phone has been nothing but trouble.

In January, the battery began to play up and after taking it to Tele 2 they told us to take it to MTTC (http://www.mttc.lv/)  for fixing. They kept it for 2 weeks, changed the battery and reset the phone to factory settings losing my photos, music and apps.

2 weeks ago my phone started playing up again and the screen went blank. We took it to Tele 2 again and again they said go to MTTC. A few days later they phoned telling me that to fix it will cost 136 euro because of a 'mechanical" fault.

This turned out to be a crack on the inside of the phone. I have never had the phone open. The only people to open the phone were you guessed it, MTTC.

I never dropped my phone. I am very careful with my stuff. So be told that the damage was MY FAULT is very insulting.

I urge all of you who live in Riga not to take your phone to MTTC and I will be asking Tele 2 that they dont send their customers there either.

#MTTC #Tele2 #SamsungS4

No comments:

Post a Comment