Saturday 16 May 2015

Post 199

Hello gentle readers, its Saturday 16th May 2015 and 15:15 Central European Time.

I have been thinking so much about what I should write in post 200, that I am sitting at the computer with a blank mind wondering what to write about.

Lena hasn’t helped so I am going to just type away and see what nonsense comes up.

The summer holidays are 5 weeks away (8 weeks of bliss), tomorrow I am running in the 25th Riga Marathon.

http://www.lattelecomrigasmaratons.lv/files/lrm_2015_web_512px.png
Yes thousands of people running 42 km and me doing the 5km. You have seen my picture 5 may be pushing it, I promised my pupils a year ago I would run in it and tomorrow I will.
I have lost 20 kilos since October so I feel good that I can finish.

 
Heres me last August in Bulgaria

 
 and me in April.


No comments:

Post a Comment