Tuesday 25 April 2017

Dear Dad 4

Happy birthday Dad


Its been a year since I wrote so I have a lot to tell you.

The big news is that Lena, Robert and I are off to live in China in August. I know mum is a bit worried about it but in my head and heart I know its the right decision for my family.

Robert and Lena are really excited about living in Guangzhou for several reasons including the fact that we will all be together. Lena also has a job in the school.
Its in the tropics so cold winters wont be a problem anymore and it gives us a chance to travel to places that we have always wanted to go but distance or cost have stopped us from doing.
Also the money is really good and we can save a lot every month.

You always told me that a man needs to put his family first and I believe that this opportunity will give all of us more and help make our dreams a reality.

Robert keeps growing and is healthy and happy. You would love him to bits because he is sport orientated and very clever.
He is always asking about you and I tell him all the old stories that you told me. He proudly wore his Scotland top for the schools International day.

We saw Mum, Fiona and Janine at Easter. Please look in on them whenever you can. Janine is due very soon and your 3rd great grandchild will soon be there to look out for Honey and Brendan.

As I said before, mum seems worried about China but she seems well although she had some back pain when we were there.

Look in on her now and again and keep an eye on her for me while I am halfway around the world.

Will write again soon

Love you.
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment