Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday Thought: Brexit



Hello again Gentle Readers following on from my Brexit interview and post. I wanted to use my Wednesday thought column about what other people say about it.

At least from a national security standpoint, none of the problems the U.S. and U.K. face will become easier to solve if the U.K. is out of the E.U.; on the contrary, I fear that a 'Brexit' would only make our world even more dangerous and difficult to manage.

David Petraeus



Brexit was a fantastic example of a nation shooting itself full in the face.

Hugh Grant



Brexit is for the richest in our country: they can afford recessions.

George Osbourne




I worry about the direction of the U.K. and U.K. politics and governance in the event of a Brexit.

Nicola Sturgeon


#brexit #nicolasturgeon #georgeosborne #davidpetraeus #hughgrant




No comments:

Post a Comment