Saturday 1 April 2017

A Scotsman in.......?

Hello to all the Gentle Readers out there in blogland. Some of you already know but now I can officially reveal the news to everyone.





In August we will be leaving Latvia and moving to Guangzhou in China where Lena and I have accepted jobs teaching in an International School.

Lena, Robert and I will be starting a brand new adventure and we are all very excited about this new opportunity.

Over the next four months I will be posting regularly and giving you updates. On August 15th, the name of the Blog will also change.

If you want any more information please feel free to ask in the comments.

Guangzhou here we come.

Neil

#latvia #riga #china #guangzhou #newadventure

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss
    feed and I hope you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using tumblr as my default blogging platform, however
    Im dissapointed. Im looking for something similar to what you have here.


    Superb.

    ReplyDelete