Tuesday 18 April 2017

Return of the Living Mullet

Hello Gentle Readers, I hope you all had a pleasent Easter break. Lena, Robert and I visited my mum in Norwich and ate too much. Robert got a haircut from his Auntie Fiona and got to hang out with his cousin Honey.

However.....

 Please look at the picture below with caution...its dangerous.

What you are looking at ......is a mullet.

Growing up as I did in the 1970s and 80s in the UK, I was conditioned to see the mullet everywhere.



I would see them on TV Presenters and DJs. Pop stars and actors would prance or dance on TV or in movies with this monstrosity of a hairdo flouncing around behind them.

Even as a kid I thought the Mullet was the stupidest thing ever and I was happy to see it disappear into the midsts of time.



However here was a Mullet. A Mullet with a Latvian voice. The mullet is back.....and in Latvia.

An appeal.

Please....wherever you are. Dont let this blast from the hairstyles that time forgot make a comeback. Lena tells me that Mullets are actually quite common in Latvia.


Why????

Wherever you go, whoever you see with a mullet. Tell them the Madness must stop
Thank you



#mullet #stupidhair







No comments:

Post a Comment