Thursday 24 September 2015

Adoption in Latvia (part 2)


Hey there Gentle Reader, today Lena and I had our second official interviews with the Latvian adoption agency.

Today it was supposed to be individual interviews but because of my lack of Latvian, Lena did the translation so our case worker could record my answers.

The interview is based around a series of questions about your background and your general upbringing and to gauge if you are a suitable person to become an adopter.

Questions about your parents, siblings and family. Family traditions, things you like to do with your partner and your views on discipline, are all part of the process.

Lena seemed to like my answers as did the case worker so I am happy too.

I had to go to work so after my interview I left Lena to do her interview and everything seemed OK with her.

Soon we will know when the home visit will be and on Monday we will see the psychologist.

Stay tuned for updates gentle reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment