Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wednesday Thought: Driving

Hey Gentle readers, in a few days, Lena and I will get our car. My first for over three years. Her first in 32. In honour of this special event I offer you the wisdom of the ages about driving. And all the quotes are from stand-up comedians.

 Have you ever noticed, that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

George Carlin
  
 You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said "Parking Fine". So that was nice.

Tim Vine
 

I had to stop driving my car for a while....the tires got dizzy.

Steven Wright 

http://myswanprincess.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/STeven-Wright-1024x635.jpg 

 
#georgecarlin #timvine #stevenwright

No comments:

Post a Comment