Thursday 17 September 2015

Some thoughts on Reflection

 
Hey gentle reader, I am on a roll today. After my last post I thought I would share some thoughts on reflection from people who are a lot more intelligent and a hell of a lot more wiser than yours truly.

 By three methods we may learn wisdom, First by reflection, which is noblest; second by imitation, which is easiest and third by experience, which is bitterest.
Confucius
 
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.
Thomas Paine 
Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.
Margaret J. Wheatley
 
Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.
Peter Drucker
I'm reflective only in the sense that I learn to move forward. I reflect with a purpose.

Kobe Bryant
 Image result for kobe bryant

#peterdrucker #kobebryant #confucius #thomaspaine #margaretjwheatley #reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment