Sunday 20 September 2015

Moisturise me....

Hello there Gentle Reader, as a man of a certain age, I have been moisturizing on and off for about 10 years. Since October I have been moisturizing every day.

Its important to me (and Lena) that my skin is young looking, clean and soft. I hate shaving but my regimen of cleansing, toning and moisturizing goes hand in hand with my daily or sometimes every other day shave.

 

Since October I have been using razors and shaving foam by HYMM and toner and moisturizer by TOLSOM. Today  I started using a new brand called HYDRA V by ARTISTRY and I have to say my face seems cleaner and fresher than ever.

I know Lena is biased, she loves me after all, but she is amazed how much younger I look that my 47 years.

So gentlemen if your appearance is important to you and you want to keep your youthful looks you could do a lot worse than use some of these awesome products and guess what I can get them for you at a discount. If you want to find out more let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment