Sunday 16 July 2017

Its a girl.

Well Gentle readers, I have been waiting since January to tell you the news and now today 6 months later I can.

for 54 years a man has been in the drivers chair and now after all this time a woman is in the role.

I have anticipated this since I was a little boy and now I can say that Doctor Who is a woman.


Since 1963, Doctor Who has always been a man. Now the final gender barrier has finally been broken. 
As a Doctor Who fan I am very excited about this news. On Christmas Day 2017 the current Doctor, Peter Capaldi will regenerate into Jodie Whittaker.

If you have never seen Doctor Who, the Doctor is a time travelling alien who can change his/her appearance in emergencies.

Jodie will be the first female actor to play the role regularly and I cannot wait to see her first appearance on Xmas Day.

See the video below to see the previous regenerations of Doctor Who.








#doctorwho #jodiewhittaker


No comments:

Post a Comment