Wednesday 12 July 2017

Wednesday Thought: Malala

Hello Gentle reader and happy 20th birthday to Malala Yousafzai.



As a teacher I found this young womans story inspiring. The youngest person ever to win a Nobel prize and a true hero for the rights of girls everywhere and their right to an education.

Here are some quotes by her.

It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.

Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.

If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.


I don't want to be remembered as the girl who was shot. I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up.

I say I am stronger than fear.

There are so many figures in our history that did not believe they could make a change, and they did.

#malalayousafzai

No comments:

Post a Comment