Sunday 1 February 2015

Poem Number 1

As promised loyal readers, here is the first of my poems. please be gentle with me in the comments.

Brain Storm

Wi-fi, Lo-fi, Hi-fi, New-fi
I this, I that,  I you, I me
CCTV, BBC,LTV
Who is watching the watchers?

FBI, CIA, NSA, UK
Closing in, Closing in
No time to app an escape
No Wi-fi connections.

Hands Free, Arms Free, Brain Free
Mind free, Body Free, Duty Free

Facebook, Amazon....its a jungle
Twitter, Knitter, Click-Clack.....bungle
A worl too fast, no time to think
I sleep, I work, I eat, I drink

Smash, crash, bash, dash
Chasing after E-Z cash
No style, no limits, no time, no hope
Coke Smack Heroine, E's and dope.

Pills are popping, eyes are glazing
Minds are closing, Politicians faking.

Real world, no world, our world, fake world
A-I reality, N-O integrity
World in a rut, grinding to a halt
Freedom an illusion, government Intrusion.

I just want to................................rest.

#poetry #brainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment