Thursday 5 February 2015

Poem Number 2:- Lena


"Always a woman" the song-writer sang
of his lover who's names not revealed.
Any woman could listen and think that its her
her identity remains concealed

But my girl is Lena
I shout out all day
she's mine, not yours, just mine!
Lena means the world to me
and i will not share her
her kisses and hugs are too fine.

Poets and writers over the years
write secretly of their great love
but i wont keep quiet or act all coy
I'll shout to the sky up  above.

Yes my girl is Lena
she has a hold on my heart
and its her lips that I want to kiss.
Lena makes me smile
for a day and awhile
when apart all I do is miss.

In a thousand years time
and the world knows my rhyme
the readers will know where I stand
Lena, is my girl, totally my girl, my heart is in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment