Sunday 1 February 2015

Dear Dad



Dear Dad,

We havent spoken for a while, its nobodys fault, maybe we just have not had the time. I have been very busy since moving to Latvia and I thought I would share my news.

I know you have been off the grid for a while now, its coming up for 15 years, but it was really good to see you and have a chat on Christmas Eve. Everyone is well and we think about you a lot.

Lena and I got engaged on the 29th December, i know we said we would wait til February and our trip to Rome but I was so excited when mum gave me the ring, I just didn't want to wait.

We  are planning our wedding for sometime in June, maybe the 13th. Dont worry its NOT  a Friday. We will let you know exactly when it is nearer to the time but I know you will be there whenever and wherever it is.

Its important to us that you are going to be there and I know you be standing beside me. You will like Lena, she doesn't suffer fools and although she would argue, she is the boss.

I hope you take the time to look in on mum, I know she really misses you especially at this time of the year. She has not been very well lately and she will miss the wedding because she has been told not to fly anymore. Doctors orders.

I shall write again soon,
                                       love you,
                                              Neil



No comments:

Post a Comment